New Neighborhoods, New Homes….
Everett has been working hard behind the scenes to bring you more new homes in some new neighborhoods. With beautiful move-in ready homes, just waiting for your personal touch, we are sure to have one that will be the perfect fit and many more to come!
Are you thinking of exploring SW Portland?
- Multnomah Village offers a quaint small-town feel, with local shops, delicious eats, coffee shops, and a wonderful place to call home. If this neighborhood suits you, be sure to take a look at our beautifully-crafted home at 4218 SW Alice St. This move-in ready home offers 2781sf of spacious living, situated amongst the trees in a quite and serene setting. Just a short jaunt to Multnomah Village and easy access to all Portland has to offer.
- South Burlingame is a laid-back neighborhood and home to some beautiful parks, walking trails. Enjoy a nice stroll through Burlingame Park, nearby Fulton Park, and neighboring Stephens Creek Natural Area. Nestled in the hills sits 1242 SW Hume Ct, vintage style all wrapped up in 2526sf of custom built perfection and exquisite touches throughout. Also situated in the neighborhood sits 8228 SW 11th St, with vintage touches, beautiful crafstmanship in a peaceful neighborhood setting.
- What neighbors are saying about the West Haven-Sylvan neighborhood…peaceful, safe, friendly, convenient, beautiful, and dog-friendly, to name a few. If any of these words resonate with you, then, 9151 SW Salmon St is the home to explore in this neighborhood, offering 3304sf located on a quite street and nestled into a beautiful setting. West Tualatin View Elementary and Caitlin Gable School are within walking distance, along with quick access to freeways and local conveniences.
What about NW Portland?
- Skyline is a neighborhood that sits atop Portland in the NW hills, overlooking our beautiful city and connecting the urban to the suburban. Forest Hills Park connects everyone within this neighborhood, offering an abundance of walking trails and outdoor activities, perfect for the entire family to enjoy. With beautiful views to the west and sitting atop a quite drive, take a peek at 2057 NW Ramsey Dr. This tudor-style home is a spacious, yet cozy 2675sf of living. Many custom features throughout, plus a master on-suite bath with breathtaking views from your soaking tub!
Are you more of an east-sider? Maybe SE Portland?
- Where you can walk to the best restaurants, food carts, and boutique shops is just minutes from 3767 SE Caruthers St. Located in the Richmond neighborhood, this home provides a convenient location and includes all the Everett touches, wrapped up in 2967sf and 3-levels of custom-crafted touches. Enjoy the ever-popular Pok Pok, treat your sweet tooth to Salt & Straw or enjoy that local parks and bike paths, just a hop, skip, and a jump away from your front door!
- Nestled in the Mt.Scott-Arleta neighborhood, 6316 SE Carlton St and 6336 E Carlton St are perfectly located in between 3 local parks – Brentwood City Park, Mt. Scott Park, and Woodstock City Park! These two homes include 2-levels of living within 2156sf, including high-end finishes and all the Everett touches throughout, not to mention Earth Advantage Platinum Certified! Don’t miss these lovely homes, ready for you to move right in.
Is NE Portland where you’d like to plant your roots?
- North Tabor is a great neighborhood, with many new homes and business popping up. Situated just south of Mount Tabor, this neighborhood provides a convenient location to local transit, freeway access, Montavilla Park, and all the local conveniences nearby. Take a look at 828 NE 69th Ave, 2485sf of spacious living in 3-levels, including a bonus room on the lower level and plenty of room to grow! Enjoy a short walk to coffee shops, a quick ride to play a round of golf Rose City Golf Course or jog the walking trails surrounding the course, or over to Fremont Street shops!
At Everett Custom Homes, there are plenty of options to choose from. If you are looking for a home in a neighborhood not mentioned above, we have many more to come….Our Everett realtors are always available to chat further about your dream home and can guide you throughout the real estate process, whether your selling your own home, looking for a new Everett home, or just needing some helpful information. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 503.726.7060.